Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 da0077tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 15 da0077tx
Specs:- https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06110745

Edition: Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Version: 1909
OS Build: 18363.657
Laptop Purchase Date: June 2019

I updated my windows 10 from windows updates.
When the laptop slowed down and got hot very quickly and I noticed that Nvidia GPU is not showing in the task manager.

Error showing in Device Manager:
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)

Nvidia GPU showing 0MB Graphics Memory in Intel Graphics Command Center, CPU-Z & TechPowerUp GPU-Z app.

I have tried all the old & new drivers but problem was not solved. Even, I reinstalled the whole Windows and it still did not happen.

So will this problem be covered in warranty or not?

device manager 1device manager 1device manager 2device manager 2intel graphics command centerintel graphics command centertask managertask managertechpowerup gpu apptechpowerup gpu app

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@rajsharma91

Hello,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.
Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

HP Recommended

Support Agent not replying since a WEEK.

I got an email that send the details in private message on 19 Feb 2020, so I sent them the details immediately. I am waiting for his reply since a week and they have not yet responded and i have not received any email yet?

Can I expect any hope from the support team or should I go directly to the service center?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.