Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-14-2023 04:26 AM
I have a hp laptop model 14s-cf0082tx and when I turn on the laptop the screen has pink display, is the lcd the problem? Or is there any troubleshooting that i can do from home ao that i won’t pay for fixing it. Thank you so much if anyone could help!
01-14-2023 07:24 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
(1) Double check with external monitor connected via vga/hdmi cable.
Do you have the same error pattern on external monitor ?
- Power off external monitor
- Connect vga/hdmi cable
- Power on external monitor
- Power on notebook
(2) Please report back
02-26-2023 07:46 PM
I have the same problem with the pink screen on my HP Laptop. I tried your suggestion, to plug in an external monitor. The external monitor is perfectly fine! My laptop screen is still pink though. What can I do?
03-16-2023 05:29 PM
In the simplest case the internal display cable behind the screen is no longer seated correctly. It has come loose slightly.
Recommendation and solution
In your case: Service is required !
- The computer should be disassembled and checked.
- [Always recommended] Thermal paste for CPU GPU and bridges should be renewed
- [Always recommended] The function of the fan(s) must be checked
- The internal display cable that goes from motherboard to screen has to be checked or replaced
- The screen has to checked or replaced
- Short circuit test
- General cleaning ...
HP warranty valid -> Please contact HP Support for service check/repair.
If status (date) is wrong:
HP warranty expired:
If you can't do that, you should have it serviced by a professional notebook (chip level) repair store.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community