cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
RehamKader
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Screen seperation repair

HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360

The screen suddenly separated from the frame on the left side and a few days later this little piece fell out. Sometimes when I close the screen, I hear a little click,

The laptop is now out of warranty and it is not sold in the country where I currently live so the local HP service center doesn't have the spare parts to repair it.  My only option is to ship it to America.

Is it possible to get an estimate on how much it will cost to repair?

And if I don't fix it, could this somehow damage the display? 

20210920_171102.jpg20210928_165532.jpg

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,614 25,550 1,195 1,238
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@RehamKader

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, in order to bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation