Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15" 2019 Model
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi all  - does anyone know if the HP Spectre x360 15"  is available  in the UK with the AMOLED display please? 

I see the US store has AMOLED in the tech specs but the UK store just has  WLED..      No one at HP  sales seems to know why   its not available or when it may be..  I've seen UK based review sites reviewing the AMOLED models but  annoyingly I can't seem to buy one - hence the questions to see if anyone  knows if it is available.   I would just buy one from the US except for the different  US keyboard layout with the UK      Thanks for any info!    Regards,  Jon

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

i have been trying to answer the  same question for a month.  The online chat agents don't know and  give conflicting answers. 

Extremely frustrating!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.