Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Synaptics TouchPad Control Panel doesn't install

HP OMEN 15-DC0006L
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello all

I have problems to install the control panel of Synaptics. I have already downloaded the drivers from the HP webpage and it's up to date, but when I try to install the Synaptics TouchPad Control Panel from the Windows Store I get the error 0x803FB005. I already tried re-installing and cleaning the Microsoft Store, but still, it doesn't works and I really need to config the touchpad.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,925 10,708 721 702
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@MusiqueDoc

Welcome to HP Community

I suggest you try installing the Synaptic Touchpad driver from the Recovery Manager

You can refer to this Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04762483

Keep me posted how it goes 😊

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
jcarv Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Hi, I am also suffering with this problem however sadly reinstalling the drivers through the recovery manager does not seem to have an effect.

One of the drivers also fails to install saying it is incompatible with this OS?

Is there any other solution?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation