Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre Folio - 13-ak0013dx
Microsoft Windows 11

my laptop touch screen has stopped working all of a sudden 

I have tried literally everything. 

I have updated to windows 11.  It had same issue on windows 10 as well.

My drivers all upto date. I have checked on hp website as well as HP support system in the laptop.

I ran troubleshoot as well. No issues with drivers. 

I even updated the BIOS. 

I have thoroughly cleaned the screen. 

I restarted my laptop, pressed F2, to check the system component check and i checked the touch screen and it didn't work. None of the blocks were moving so i think its more of a touch screen as an hardware problem rather than a software and driver issue. 

I live in UK and I cant find service centre near me which provide service for the laptops/desktops. I live in London. 

My laptop is as follows:

Serial number: [personal info removed] Product number: 4TL67UA  Kindly tell me what to do? I bought this laptop from US. Its warranty has expired, i am willing to pay for it but i want to get it repaired from HP only. If the screen needs replacement, how much will that cost?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.