cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
heyimdumblol
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

The LEDs for my mute button, caps lock button and power supply just randomly stopped working.

HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15-da1019nx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The LED that indicates whether or not my laptop is on is still working, but the power supply, mute and caps lock lights are not working. The laptop still functions fine, and I haven't made any drastic changes to my PC. Although this morning, I was trying to edit a PDF while in a Teams meeting and it wouldn't save and my entire screen including my cursor froze. I ended up having to restart my laptop and I was also pressing the f8 and fn because I read somewhere that it would help. I'm not sure if this is what caused the LEDs to stop working but I would really appreciate advice on how to fix this problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation