Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

NVIDIA is not listed.

When I try to install this driver, iy says that it is not appropriate for this computer, it says to go to the brand site...

HP Recommended

The problem is solved. The problem was a program - TeamViewer - that quits the control of these buttons.

Thanks for your support, Visruth.

HP Recommended

Glad that issue is resolved.

Thank you very much for your resolution and feedback.

HP Recommended

I'm having the same problem, and yes, I'm using Teamviewer..
Any idea if there is a fix for this probblem available?

HP Recommended

As I write above, the problem was TeamViewer that quits the control of these buttons.

Now, I don't remember how I configured it, but perhaps you must see TeamViewer configuration...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.