Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 17
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The integrated GPU workload is abnormally high while the CPU load is nominal which is causing the screen and my computer to lock up while I am gaming. I have installed all updates that I could find. Everything seems to be running fine except when I play the one game.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Popeye-29 wrote:

....  Everything seems to be running fine except when I play the one game.

@Popeye-29 

May be the iGPU does not have enough power to play that game. iGPU has to crank up its full capacity and still can't cope with the game. Do you know wait are its requirements ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

World of Warships Minimum System Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz / Intel Core i3 2.5 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 2.7 GHz
  • RAM: 2.5 GB
  • HDD: 51 GB of storage space
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440 / NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 / IntelHD 4000 / AMD Radeon HD 7660
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Screen Resolution: 720p
  • Network: Broadband Internet Connection

World of Warships Recommended System Requirements

• CPU: Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz / AMD FX 6350 3.9 GHz
  • RAM: 4 GB
  • HDD: 51 GB of storage space
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 / AMD Radeon R9 270x
  • OS: 64-bit Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Screen Resolution: 1080p
  • Network: Broadband Internet Connection

Up until about two weeks ago the game was running fine with no issues. I have spent the last week with tech services of the game producers and they cannot come up with a answer.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.