11-14-2019 12:34 AM
I turned off my touch screen for this PC around 2 years ago and im not sure how to turn it back on every thing i have tried along with an HP virtual assistant didn't help at all. Anyone know how i can turn this back on?
11-16-2019 03:27 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:
- Open your computer's Device Manager. Device Manager allows you to enable and disable any piece of hardware connected to your computer. ...
- Click. the icon next to Human Interface Devices. ...
- Select the HID-compliant touch screen.
- Click the Action tab. ...
- Select Enable on the Action menu.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee