Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Are you having HotKey issue? Click here for tips and tricks.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 Laptop - 15m-ee0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For many weeks, the touchscreen on my HP ENVY x360 - 15m-ee0013dx Laptop has not worked. When looking in the device manager, the HID-compliant touch screen driver is not listed. I've set the device manager to show hidden devices, and the driver does not show from there. I've used HP virtual support assistant and it has not worked. The computer itself has no updates currently available in settings when I refresh the update page. It has been updated once since I started having this problem and the update has not fixed it. I've restarted the computer multiple times since having this problem and the driver is still missing. I performed a hard reset twice and this has not worked. I've updated the bios to the most recent possible, and this still does not work. Any help would be appreciated. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.