Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
Unknown

I'm having similar issues. I have a HP USB-C Docking station connected to my Sprectre 360. I'm using an LG monitor with dual input option. It's worked fine for several months. Suddenly over a month ago the Display port would stay black or not display my picture. The HDMI worked no problem. I tried different cables, firmware updates and even sent my monitor back for repair. They found nothing, sent it back and I'm back to not being able to use the display port. I'm not sure what HP or Microsoft did over the past couple months but I now cannot get it to work.  I'm trying the HP support assistant now.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

I switch between the USB C ports and that usually helps but every now and then I lose the monitor signal. Only happens with the specter not my other laptop.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.