Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
PAVILION X360 Convertible 14dy0008la
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi ! 

I would really appreciate if you can tell me what kind of usbc cable must i use to connect my laptop to an LG 27UN850W 4K HDR monitor in order to get 4k video and power to my computer ?

Windows 10 64 bit, Intel i51135 G7, Intel Xe Graphics.

Best regards !

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@FCORRALESD 

Its specs

https://www.hp.com/mx-es/shop/laptop-hp-pavilion-x360-convertible-14-dy0008la-3a9b1la.html

It has 1 USB Type-C® con SuperSpeed de 10 Gbps Velocidad de señalización (suministro de energía mediante puerto USB, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge) port, You can use a USB-C to PD adapter to connect to an external monitor. You can connect to more than one monitor using daisy chain (up to max resolution supported).

It also has Adaptador de alimentación de CA inteligente de 45 W. Therefore you can use USB-C Gen 5 dock to get single cable solution.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

In other words, may i connect  this lap top with lg monitor using the appropriate usbc- to usb-c cable?

HP Recommended

@FCORRALESD 

Yes, you can connect USB-C port to USB-C monitor. And again, you can use daisy chain to a second monitor.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.