Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion g7-2261
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Since the Windows 10 October update I can no longer use the projector. I believe that my HP Laptop Pavilion g7-2261 has a Intel HD Graphics 4000 card. The installation of the Intel 4000 driver 64bit does not work. "The laptop does not meet the minimum requirements for installing the driver"!
Can someone help me to find a solution? Nothing relevant found by Microsoft nothing at HP only at Intel but this doesn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

I found the solution through the site Intel driver & support Assistance

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@John30 

Intel HD Graphics 4000 (up to 1.65 GB) is a very old chip and HP does not supply drivers (no more support) after Windows 8.1 (around October 2013) nor Microsoft.

Intel supplies the following resource

https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/products/81499/graphics-drivers/graphics-for-3rd-...

with driver  Version: 15.33.47.5059 (Latest) on 18-Sep-2018 Hope this works with Windows 10 1809 otherwise you are out of luck.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I found the solution through the site Intel driver & support Assistance

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.