Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15 AY065NL
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I recently purchased this laptop: http://www8.hp.com/it/it/products/laptops/product-detail.html?oid=13327914 (AY065NL)

I decided to update the VGA drivers... Before on my screen I saw clearly: M430

After the upgrade to the latest version... The VGA model was changed into: M330

How is possible? I am disappointed! =(

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@TMR092

I would like to take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I understand from your post that you have an HP Notebook 15-ay065nl and after updating the video drivers, the VGA model was changed to M330 and the laptop used to have AMD Radeon™ R5 M430. I'd like to help you with this case. 

I did check the product specifications and found that you are right. The laptop did come with the  AMD Radeon™ R5 M430 graphics. I suggest you to open Device Manager and lookout for Display adapters. Click on the small arrow next to display adapters and check which driver is listed. Is it M330 or M430.

If it is M430 then nothing to worry, but if it is M330 then right-click on it and click on uninstall. Post that please restart the laptop. While restarting Windows will automatically install the correct drivers for your laptop. 

Hope this helps. Cheers! 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@TMR092

I would like to take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I understand from your post that you have an HP Notebook 15-ay065nl and after updating the video drivers, the VGA model was changed to M330 and the laptop used to have AMD Radeon™ R5 M430. I'd like to help you with this case. 

I did check the product specifications and found that you are right. The laptop did come with the  AMD Radeon™ R5 M430 graphics. I suggest you to open Device Manager and lookout for Display adapters. Click on the small arrow next to display adapters and check which driver is listed. Is it M330 or M430.

If it is M430 then nothing to worry, but if it is M330 then right-click on it and click on uninstall. Post that please restart the laptop. While restarting Windows will automatically install the correct drivers for your laptop. 

Hope this helps. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Thank you so much! It works 100%.

😃

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.