1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Vertical Lines of dead pixels - HP OMEN 15-en0013dx

HP Recommended
HP OMEN 15-en0013dx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

my two weeks old HP OMEN 15-en0013dx displays three vertical lines of dead pixels. The lines are visible on white and light backgrounds. You can see two of them at the image below, left and right of the cursor.

Could this be a software issue? External monitor has no visible similar lines.

Thank you,

GiorgosIMG_20210326_101655.jpg

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
30,545 30,452 2,785 6,725
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@gbotis 

NO -- if it was a driver issue, the same lines would show up on an external monitor.

This basically means your screen is failing and at some point, it will need to be replaced.

We are not able, or permitted, to provide any repair estimates or equipment prices.

For this information, you would need to contact an HP Repair or Service Center.

Since you live outside the U.S., here is a link to HP Service Centers, by Country/Region: https://support.hp.com/us-en/service-center

If that link does not provide you sufficient information, then use the main HP link:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/contact-hp?openCLC=true

I've found those links to be unreliable if you're using Win10 and the new Edge Browser; so if you are, you need to use something else, like FireFox.

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation