Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15 bc 406tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop is just 5 months old right from the beginning it's running very slow even 10 year old laptop is ruining fast ,the main issue is that it can't even play a video it gets strucked in the middle and colours starts to distort I have invested 73k and it can't even play a video

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bhuvanesh2203

Welcome to HP support community.

Install Windows updates

1. Connect to the Internet.

2. In Windows, search for and open Windows Update.

3. If updates are available to download, click Install now. If no updates are currently listed, click Check for updates, and then click Install now after Windows detects available updates.

4. After Windows Update installs the selected updates, you might need to restart your computer to apply the updates.

Update the BIOS and graphics drivers

1. In Windows, search for and open Device Manager.

Figure : The Run menu with the Device Manager option

The Run menu with Device Manager highlighted
  2. In the list of devices, expand Display adapters.

Figure : Device Manager with list of devices

Device Manager with Display adapters highlighted
  3. Right-click the driver and select Update driver.

Figure : Device Manager with the Update driver option

Device Manager with the Update driver option
  4. Click Search automatically for updated driver software.

Figure : The Update Driver Software window with the Search automatically for updated driver software option

The Update Driver Software window with the Search automatically for updated  driver software option highlighted
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions to install the updated driver.

Refer this HP document for more assistance :- Click here

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Yes I have updated the BIOS and all the drivers of the display adapters and all my drivers are updated and still Im facing the issue

HP Recommended

@Bhuvanesh2203

Uninstall and reinstall the Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player plug-ins

1. In Windows, search for and open Apps & features.

2. Under Apps & features, look for and select the program Adobe Shockwave Player.

3. Click Uninstall.

• If the program Shockwave Player is not listed, continue with step 6 listed below.

4. Read and respond to any messages that might open while the software is being removed from your computer.

5. After uninstalling the program, go to www.adobe.com (in English) and type Install Shockwave Player in the search field to find and download the current program for Windows to reinstall the player.

• Check for functionality.

• If the issue has not been resolved, continue with the next step.

6. Go to www.adobe.com (in English) website and type Flash player uninstaller in the search field to find and download the current uninstaller tool for Windows.

7. Close all open browser windows.

8. Open and run the uninstaller and follow the onscreen instructions to uninstall the Flash Player.

9. Restart your computer.

10. To reinstall Adobe Flash Player, go to www.adobe.com (in English).

11. Click the search tool and type update Flash, then follow the onscreen instructions to download and install the latest version of the Flash plug-in.

If the issue persists, perform system reset

Refer this HP document for the steps to perform system reset:- Click here

Let me know if that helps.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.