cherapin
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Want to make sure I'm connected properly

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Laptop - 15-ep0098nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My HP laptop and display are connected and working well in Windows 10 32-bit,  but I want to make sure I have my laptop and display connected properly and getting the best possible performance. My HP ENVY Laptop - 15-ep0098nr HDMI 2.0a port is connected to my HP Z43 42.5-inch 4K UHD Display HDMI 2.0 port, and one of my laptop Thunderbolt™ 3 ports is connected to my display's USB Type-C™ port.

When I stream movies or other content from Charter, it works fine until commercial interruptions happen. Then when the commercial interruption finishes, the movie stream displays a blank (black) screen with audio, so I have to refresh, which either crashes the feed or reverts to 5- to 10-minutes earlier in the stream. Since this happens after every commercial interruption, it takes me 3-4 hours to get through a 2-hour movie or other content.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation