Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
ProBook 650 G3
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

I have a Probook 650 G3. There is a problem with the display. Sometimes the screen turns white (white screen of death). When I adjust the screen a little the problems goes away, occasionally it doesn't and I have to reboot the PC. It seems a hardware problem to me, but maybe someone has another idea.

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Could you let me know, Does the whole screen go blank ?

Connect it to an external monitor and see if the issue happens on the external Monitor as well.

I am an HP employee.
Please click the thumbs up button to say "Thanks!"
Clicking "Accept as Solution" on a reply that solves your problem makes it easier for other people to find solutions.

HP Recommended

Hi,

The whole screen goes blank. An external monitor works fine. When I wiggle the screen a little it stops for a moment but it comes back. I think there is a problem with a connector/wire or something.

Thanks.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.