Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

hi, BAD NEWS i could not get it to work either.

Does anyone know how to get this pen working with the Spectre?

HP Recommended

PS how did you get it to 'pair"

HP Recommended

Lol youve been conned. The new Spectre and Envy have no pen support. Do not listen to the hp reps. I have actually spoken to the engineers and the digitizer for these laptops have been removed.

HP Recommended

When I returned the orignal pen to HP, the rep I spoke with told me that there was supposed to be a pen that was compatible with the 13-w0xx was supposed to be available in February sometime.

HP Recommended

Thanks for the info, that gives me some hope, but without a digitizer, how could a new pen work? Sounds like more con?

HP Recommended

I have had the same problem.

Have anyone use any 3rd party active stylus that needs not to pair with the computer, e.g.,

Adonit Jot Dash v.2 Stylus or The Joy Factory Pinpoint - stylus pens

They are available from amazon but there is a mixed bag of reviews.

Thanks a lot. 

HP Recommended

Before you write, please turn your brain on!

THE PEN IN THE DOCUMENT YOU POSTED DOESN'T WORK WITH THE MODEL HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX.

If you are the HP expert we are ruined!!!

HP Recommended

Of course, the pen compatible with the HP Spectre x360 Convertible 13-w0XX is not in the list for the simple fact that it does not exist! HP did not issue a pen compatible with this model.

The absurd thing is that the next model of the Spectre 13 (that already includes the pen in the package) doesn't offer the option to buy the pen individually, so if you lose it, you can not buy it!

HP Recommended

Do you happen to know of a 3rd party stylus that I can use for the 13-w0xx model? 

HP Recommended

I have the same model and am super frustrated with finding one that will work. The bamboo ink from Best Buy doesn't work. 😞 

I tried the one that HP said would and they don't have one that is compatible. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.