Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp15q bu011tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am facing problems while playing videos. Whenever I play videos on youtube, vlc media player or windows media plaer my video stucks, shows green patches. I am attaching screenshots for reference. This happens for around 3 seconds or sometimes more. All my softwares and drivers are up to date. I am facing this problem from last three months. Please help me with this problem.Screenshot (51).pngScreenshot (54).pngScreenshot (62).pngScreenshot (64).pngScreenshot (65).pngScreenshot (66).pngScreenshot (67).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Abhinandankm

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community.

I reviewed the case regarding issues with playing video's online. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description, brilliant troubleshooting and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 😉

For better clarity and to assist you correctly, I would require more information regarding this:

How long are you facing these issues?

Did you perform any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?

For now please try these steps:

Step 1: Try disabling "Hardware Acceleration".

Right-click on the video you're trying to play, go to Settings, and un-check the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" box.

Step 2: Update adobe flash player

Follow this link https://hp.care/2qjFzkP and update the flash player to the latest version.

This should do the trick for you.Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.

The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Abhinandankm

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community.

I reviewed the case regarding issues with playing video's online. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description, brilliant troubleshooting and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 😉

For better clarity and to assist you correctly, I would require more information regarding this:

How long are you facing these issues?

Did you perform any troubleshooting steps before contacting us?

For now please try these steps:

Step 1: Try disabling "Hardware Acceleration".

Right-click on the video you're trying to play, go to Settings, and un-check the "Enable Hardware Acceleration" box.

Step 2: Update adobe flash player

Follow this link https://hp.care/2qjFzkP and update the flash player to the latest version.

This should do the trick for you.Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.

The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.