Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-19-2023 06:57 AM - edited 01-19-2023 07:04 AM
Hello Everyone, I having an issue about my Laptop screen for the past few weeks. The screen is glitching, sometimes the screen turns pink, and green. It is a blurry and fuzzy screen as a whole. Also, sometimes it goes back to normal and when i turn it off and turn it onn again it bacame fuzzy and blurry again. Please help! Thank you in advance!
Windows 11, Version 22H2
01-20-2023 04:34 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we take a "look" at the display ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report back
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community