Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15.6 inch Laptop PC 15-d5000 (4V9Y1AV)

[edit]

I purchased an HP Laptop (Product Name: HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx, Product Number: 6P129PA#ACJ, [Personal Information Removed] a year ago. In August 2023, the laptop started experiencing screen flickering issues, which were promptly reported under [Personal Information Removed] while the device was still under warranty.

Despite multiple attempts to resolve the problem, the issue persisted. HP's technical support team decided that conveniently closing the case was the best solution, even though the problem was never fixed. Upon reopening the case [Personal Information Removed], I was shockingly informed that my laptop was out of warranty, conveniently ignoring the fact that the issue was first reported within the warranty period.

[edit]

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi @RishabhSach0376,

Welcome to HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

Due to limited support, I would request you contact our HP Support and our Support Engineers should be able to sort this out. HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link.

https://www.hp.com/contacthp/

Please feel free to contact us here anytime you need any further assistance.

Have a great day!

Alden4
HP Support 

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hello Alden4,

Your response is profoundly disappointing. Despite my loyalty to HP, the support I have received has been nothing short of abysmal. The fact that I, as a paying customer, am met with mere redirects to a generic HP Support link is not only insulting but also indicative of the lack of concern for genuine customer issues.

I have tirelessly sought assistance for the persistent screen flickering issue with my HP Laptop (Product Name: HP Laptop 15s-fq5xxx, Product Number: 6P129PA#ACJ, Serial Number: 5CD220BX7R). Your team's inability to comprehend the urgency of this problem and provide a concrete solution is appalling.

It's shameful that a loyal customer like me is forced to consider legal action due to the incompetence and indifference displayed by HP's support team. I urge you to reconsider your approach to customer service, as your current tactics only tarnish HP's reputation.

I demand immediate and effective action to resolve this issue. Rest assured, my dissatisfaction will not go unnoticed. I intend to share my horrific experience with HP far and wide, discouraging others from investing their hard-earned money in a company that disregards its customers so callously.

Do better.

[RishabhSach0376]

HP Recommended

Hi @RishabhSach0376,

I am sorry for the inconvenience and the trouble you had to go through.

We’d hate for you to be stuck with a product , which does not work.

The support here is limited and this issue might require one-on-one interaction to fix it.

I've sent you a private message with the instructions. In order to access your private messages, Click the Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Community profile Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link

Take care and have a great day ahead!

Irwin6

HP Support

Irwin6
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

Hello Irwin6,

I've received your private message, but I'm left deeply frustrated. Your assurances, though appreciated, have amounted to nothing. The lack of understanding and meaningful assistance from the support team is beyond disappointing.

What's worse, the support team seems to be ignoring my attempts to reach out. I've been reduced to begging on WhatsApp support just to get someone to listen to my concerns, let alone offer a solution.

I'm not sure how much more patience I have left. I urge the support team to move beyond empty promises and actually address the problem at hand.

Regards,

[RishabhSach0376]

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.