Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Envy K212-ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

Since i changed my windows , i can't install Validity Fingerprint Sensor Driver (downloaded from here).
when i run the setup file (sp72143) , it copy some content to  C:\SWSetup then it try to run the main setup but suddenly it dissapears. 
I also tried to install HP SimplePass first ,but i receive this message :

Screenshot (192).png

what should i do to install this driver ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@HSILA

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with installing simple-pass. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description, brilliant troubleshooting and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 😉

Follow this link https://hp.care/2JCEpcj and install the simple-pass software. 🙂

This should do the trick for you.Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.

The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@HSILA

Good Day. A warm welcome to the HP community. I reviewed the case regarding issues with installing simple-pass. I will be delighted to assist you here.

Superb description, brilliant troubleshooting and terrific observations made before posting. Kudos to you for that. 😉

Follow this link https://hp.care/2JCEpcj and install the simple-pass software. 🙂

This should do the trick for you.Please perform all these steps patiently as it is critical to resolving the issue.

The trick is to remain patient, Going by your technical expertise and competence I am sure you will be able to perform these steps without breaking a sweat. 🙂

Hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.