Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 14s inch Laptop PC 14s-e1000 (390A2AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

one of your disk is risk , i am getting error

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @pavankumar621,

Welcome to the HP Support Community

I understand you are getting an error message one of your disk is at risk on your HP 14s Inch Laptop PC 14s-E1000. Not to worry I will help you to get a resolution to resolve the issue.

To assist better:

• Was there any update on the PC prior to the issue?

While you respond to that please try the below steps:

Update the BIOS, & Chipset drivers:

• Here's the link to download and install the above updates: Click here

While you respond to that, here's what you need to do:

Step 1: Right-click the Start button in the taskbar area and then click Device Manager to open the same.

Step 2: In the Device Manager, expand Disk Drivers

Step 3: You should now see your Hard Drive driver's name. Right-click on it and then click then choose the Update Driver option.

Step 4: Restart your PC once & then check if you are still getting any error messages.

If the issue with the sound continues, The best way to update all the drivers on the HP Support Assistant: 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

ANAND_ANDY
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.