Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
hp nootbooke 15-ay082nia

hello hp >>im abood from syria >  i have the hp nootbooke 15-ay082nia with 2 gb vram and 4 gb ram > core i3 procesor > the point is that  i installed game mortal kombat komplete edition i set  the  video settings is low but still laggy > heavy on the system !! i should cry or what >> its 2 gb video card why its not what expected >> please replie >> and tell me what to do !? thanks alot >> good bye > wayting !:heart::smileysad:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

You can go to task manager and stop the proccesses when you dont need them to free ram space.

You can also right click on desktop and click the intel graphics and change the settings to high performance or high quality.

One thing that would make a huge difference is going to battery plans and click HIGH performance that would boost your pc's performance!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Not just the Vram it also depends on the ram check if its using too much ram.

HP Recommended

thank  you   natewu:heart: >but the game mortal kombat komplete edition is requires less than my notebook hardware specifications >> is there  any app that reach my notebook performance >>overclocking or something else >>  please answer :robotsad:

HP Recommended

You can go to task manager and stop the proccesses when you dont need them to free ram space.

You can also right click on desktop and click the intel graphics and change the settings to high performance or high quality.

One thing that would make a huge difference is going to battery plans and click HIGH performance that would boost your pc's performance!

HP Recommended

thank you for your time  natewu >> now its better :robothappy:

HP Recommended

:robothappy::smileyvery-happy: Happy to help 🙂

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.