cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

problem when displaying the photos and the videos on the internet browsers.

HP Recommended
HP ENVY Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

when I am using the internet browser such as chrome and Edge, the photos and the videos have issues displaying like the photos in the attachments. There are some black and white boxes on the photos I don't know how to describe them just see for yourself in the attached photos. I tried chrome ,edge and explorer .They all have the same issue on displaying the photos and the videos, but when I download the photos and the videos on my laptop they appear without any issues . This problem only happen when I am using the internet browsers.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation