Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-aw2000 (8UY96AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Brand new lap top just out of box yesterday. Pen was included with laptop. Pen is fully charged. Not appearing on blue tooth device list. Not working on the screen. Help anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Thank you for that info- im lucky that the store where i bought the computer have replaced the pen with a compatible pen they had in stock and are taking it up with HP directly on my behalf. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Girc .
What is the name or model of the pencil you are using?

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Hello gold master, i can not find a name or number for the pen. It is HP and came with the laptop … sold together as set. 

HP Recommended

Possibly this one … HP 3J122AA stylus pen 

its rechargable with LED light to show charge. No batteries, two barrel buttons. 

HP Recommended

@Girc .

The HP MPP 2.0 Tilt Rechargeable-3J122AA pen that came with your computer is not compatible with it, however the following are compatible with your computer:

Pen:
In ash silver finish, Impreza 929863-001
In natural silver finish, Impreza 929863-002

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

HP Recommended

Thank you for that info- im lucky that the store where i bought the computer have replaced the pen with a compatible pen they had in stock and are taking it up with HP directly on my behalf. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.