cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Girc
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

Solved!

problems with Pen that came with HP Spectrex360 Convertible 13-aw2024na

HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop PC 13-aw2000 (8UY96AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Brand new lap top just out of box yesterday. Pen was included with laptop. Pen is fully charged. Not appearing on blue tooth device list. Not working on the screen. Help anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Girc
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for that info- im lucky that the store where i bought the computer have replaced the pen with a compatible pen they had in stock and are taking it up with HP directly on my behalf. 

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
5 REPLIES 5
GOLD_MASTER
Level 9
Level 9
1,876 1,488 166 1,171
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Girc .
What is the name or model of the pencil you are using?

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

Girc
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello gold master, i can not find a name or number for the pen. It is HP and came with the laptop … sold together as set. 

Girc
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Possibly this one … HP 3J122AA stylus pen 

its rechargable with LED light to show charge. No batteries, two barrel buttons. 

GOLD_MASTER
Level 9
Level 9
1,876 1,488 166 1,171
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Girc .

The HP MPP 2.0 Tilt Rechargeable-3J122AA pen that came with your computer is not compatible with it, however the following are compatible with your computer:

Pen:
In ash silver finish, Impreza 929863-001
In natural silver finish, Impreza 929863-002

I am proudly Mexican, a Computer Systems Engineer and a community volunteer.
If you found the answer helpful and/or you want to say “thanks”? Click the “ Yes ” box below Did I help solve the problem? don´t forget to click “ Accept as a solution” , someone who has the same query may find this solution and be helped by it.

Girc
Author
Level 1
5 3 1 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for that info- im lucky that the store where i bought the computer have replaced the pen with a compatible pen they had in stock and are taking it up with HP directly on my behalf. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation