03-11-2017 06:15 PM
I started my laptop up today and my screen wasn't centered anymore while yesterday it was all fine. I did not update or dowload anything since yesterday.
03-12-2017 02:26 PM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.
I understand that you have an OMEN by HP Laptop PC - 15-ax010nd and the screen is not centered. I read that you haven't made any changes to the laptop.
I would like to know the following information to assist you better:
- What was the last activity carried out on this laptop? Like playing games or just normal work like surfing the internet, etc?
- Did you restart the laptop and check if it helps.
Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix:
- Press the F5 key on the keyboard to refresh the screen once.
- If the issue persists then please shut down the laptop.
- Power on the laptop and immediately hit the F10 key repeatedly for the BIOS to load.
- AT the BIOS screen, press the F10 key to load the BIOS defaults. Save and exit the changes.
- Let Windows load normally and check the display.
I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Keep me posted. All the best! 🙂