10-19-2019 04:04 PM
i have 1 problem: how can i switch on windows 10 to intel grapichs to AMD graphics?
10-22-2019 12:49 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
The dedicated/discrete GPU is system managed and cannot be changed or set as default manually, there are a few tweaks that could be made using the steps in this link: click here to explore, that said, if you've confirmed that one of the two GPU's isn't working, you may want to perform a hardware test to identify hardware malfunction and we could work on repairing or replacing the GPU that no longer works:
Install the latest version of the HP Hardware diagnostics (UEFI) on your device using this link: Click here for details
- Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
- Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
- On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests.
- Click Extensive Test.
- Click Run once, or Loop until error.
- While the test is running, the time remaining and test result for each component display on the screen.
- If a component fails a test, write down the failure ID (24-digit code) for when you respond back to us.
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee