Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 14-dq1xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just received an Amazon Renewed HP Laptop 14-dq1xxx. The two-finger scrolling feature is not working. I opened Mouse Properties but I don't see an option to turn on/off or control two-finger scrolling or other gestures on the touchpad/trackpad. How do I turn this on?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@CanyonStory, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand that you are having issues with your two-finger touch scrolling on your TouchPad.

Have you taken a look at our article on the HP Support site that discusses the “Using the TouchPad or Click Pad in Win 10?” You can find this article at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04648748

If this does not help, I might suggest that you uninstall both the device (through the Device Manager) and associated software then reinstall it. You might also want to run your HP Support Assistant to make sure that all of your drivers and firmware are up to date.

Finally, I would go into the BIOS on the Main tab and hit the F9 to restore factory default settings.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.