Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Super disappointed and angry with HP customer service. No idea why aft more than 3 months, I still cannot get my replacement model. And Singapore Customer Relations Manager, Priya S [Personal Information Removed] refused to reply me or update me anything. 

The touchpad was not working last year, I followed technician online instructions to repair many times, failed. I sent to service center to repair once, failed. Then the technician came to my house to repair, failed. The laptop restarted numerous times 🙂 

The Madam Priya said she was 'fully confident' that my laptop can get fixed after 3rd repair, I rejected. 

After many rounds of negotiation, she agreed to replace a new laptop for me in Dec 2020. However, the date has been extended many times, and when I checked with her on 22nd Mar, she told me to wait another 4 - 6 weeks from it onwards 🙂 

So now, Madam Priya does not reply my email or give me any update for at least 3 times. Even this 4-6 wks delay information, I only knew after I checked with her 🙂 

The funny reason she gave me is that the delay is purely due to raw material constraints. Then I ask her to show me the proof of this constraint, no reply. I asked her from Dec 2020 - Mar 2021, HP did not sell a single laptop in Singapore? no reply. 

If you really face raw material constraint due to covid or cases like Suez Canal, I fully understand. But if HP does sell laptops to other customers, then the only explanation is that I am not prioritised 🙂

She also proposed to give me a loan unit, I rejected because I believe 3 months should be enough for a new laptop to arrive. And it will be super troublesome for me to transfer file from my current laptop to loan unit then to the new replacement laptop. 

So thanks to Madam Priya and HP, I screwed up a few exams using this lousy laptop, due to touchpad not moving in a timed test 🙂 

I am fully responsible for what I said. And I feel that I am always giving concession to Madam Priya and HP, extend deadline from Jan to Feb to Mar to nowhen 🙂 This is my last concession, if things still cannot get resolved in Apr, I will turn to all sorts of means to defend my own rights. 

My personal information:

[Personal Information Removed]

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@AbbyYQ

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.