I've been noticing that my blue color on my laptop screen randomly keeps turning to this washed out look. There's nothing wrong with my bios, but I can't seem to find a reason for causing it. Closing my screen and opening it doesn't work as well
Next reinstall the Graphics card driver from Device Manager
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Display Adapters and expand the List
- Look for Graphics driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Graphics driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".