Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 340S G7 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Me aparece el error:

El adaptador Intel (R) WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz está experimentando problemas de controlador o hardware.

He probado a instalar de nuevo los drivers descargandolos de la pagina web de hp. No funciona

He probado descargar los controladores desde la pagina web de Intel. No funciona

No puedo acceder a la red ya que mi modelo de pc NO dispone de entrada de cable de red, por lo que la única posibilidad de acceso a internet es a través de Wifi. Por tanto si no funciona no puedo acceder al escaneo de problemas que dispone intel en su pagina web.

¿Cual puede ser la solución?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi Amarjeet2

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We advise you to post your question in English to insure a quick response for the Community.This can also help other users to take advantage of your post, in the case they have the same question.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

Yes sorry,

After last Windows update, 

I have the following problem:

I can't access to internet. When I check problems solve of Windows appear the message:

The Intel (R) WiFi 6 AX201 160MHz Adapter is experiencing driver or hardware issues

I try to install again the drivers, downloading it from official hp website. Doesn't work.

I try to install again the drivers, downloading it from official intel website. Doesn't work.

I can't access internet because my pc model (hp 340S G7 Notebook) HAVE NOT network cable. So the only possibility to internet access is through Wifi. Therefore if doesn't work I can't access to scanner problems detector of intel website.

What can I do to solve it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.