Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

I wonder if this is an Intel issue or Microsoft one.

HP Recommended

I went direct to the Intel website and downloaded the latest wifi driver so I'll see what, if anything, this latest one does.

HP Recommended

Well, no better.  In fact, it seems to have made the stutters a bit worse.  This has to be figured out soon by the powers that be.

**Update**  I rolled back the driver because it just wasn't helping.

HP Recommended

I hope that Intel is aware of this issue and is looking into it.

HP Recommended

I can almost certainly attest that this is an issue with the new Intel 11th Gen processors.  I have both a Spectre x360 (2020, i7-10750H, GeForce 1650 Ti Max-Q) and an Envy x360 (Ryzen 7 4700U, integrated graphics), both of which DO NOT have any mouse stutter issues or other odd anomalies.

I also purchased a Dell Inspiron 7000 2-1 with the new i7-1165G7 (GeForce MX350) and there is mouse stutter and also other issues that appear to be related.  I actually returned this 2x (3 total laptops) and all of them had exactly the same issue.  I even fresh installed windows, but to no avail.  I also noted opening and closing applications sometimes would stutter and briefly display a transparent image of whatever was just closed.

While benchmarks for the i7-1165G7 look good, they don't tell the real-world story.  The i7-10750H and the Ryzen 7 4700U power each of my laptops far more smoothly than the new 11th Gen CPU.  I'm not sure if it's the low power solution or what, but Intel really need to get this under control, because it's really starting to taint their new line.  I wonder if the new 11th Gen H-Series will have the same issues or if it's just the G-Series...

HP Recommended

My son has an HP Envy x360 (Ryzen) and started getting BT mouse issues recently. Touch pad works fine.

HP Recommended

I have the same problem with a HP Pavilion with a ryzen 7 processor. Tried everything and nothing has helped.

Waiting for a fix.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.