Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchased an HP Spectre 360 and cannot connect my Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Bluetooth mouse. The pairing process repeatedly says the mouse is not discoverable. I had no issues connecting it to my HP desktop or my Microsoft Surface Pro 4, all running Windows 10. Some of the comments I've read on the net seem to indicate that there is a conflict between WiFi and Bluetooth in the 360. Does anyone know if this has been resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @RicKaysen,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I read your post on the HP Support Forums and wanted to reach out to you. HP Spectre x360 Notebook with Bluetooth not connecting to a mouse. Here is a link that shows you how to check that Bluetooth discovery settings are turned on and file sharing is also turned on.

Please get back to me how this goes.

To show that you like, or are thankful of my post, kindly click the Thumbs up below. If there is anything else I can do to help, please be sure to let me know!  If this, or any of the posts on this thread, has helped you to resolve the issue, please click on Accept as Solution on said post.

Thanks.

Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom left to say “Thanks” for helping.:smileyhappy:

I work on behalf of HP
HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply. I did get some feedback from HP support and was advised to update the Bluetooth drivers. It never occured to me that it would be needed on a brand new Windows 10 device, but that seems to have done the trick.

HP Recommended

I cannot use bluetooth mouse on my spectre x360 pro. Tried 2 different mice, Logitech and Microsoft.

I can pair them and connect but I cannot use. Pairing and connecting work only if I put mouse on the top right corner of keyboard. It is impossible to use logitech even in close proximity. Microsoft mouse is better but I have to keep it at the back of the screen.

I also tried to pair Jabra headset, same story, I put on top of the keyboard on the right and it pairs, once I move it few inches away it disconnects.

Seems like week bluetooth adapter. Can it be fixed without bringing it to shop?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.