Level 2
37 21 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Bluetooth Not Working

HP Recommended
HP ProBook 6570b
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

I have HP ProBook 6570b laptop with Windows 7,32 bit installed in it.  There is a facility of Bluetooth radios on it with name BroadCom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0Adapter & Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator in it. However, this facility doesn't work at all. The following are its hardware ID's respectively:

1.For Broad com :-USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1&REV_0112
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E1

2.For Enumerator:BTH\MS_BTHBRB

Please help in solve this issue at the earliest..
Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,920 93,577 12,295 26,136
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@hnk_001 

Please sownload and install the following software

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66001-66500/sp66402.exe

for  Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system (Windows 7 32bit)

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
hnk_001
Author
Level 2
37 21 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After downloading the software from the link given by you, I tried to install it I got the message " Repair it or exit ?" I tried to repair it but its still not getting repaired as the progress line is still at 90% completion despite having finished 1.5 hours.Any other method ?
Thanks.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation