Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ProBook 455 G8 Notebook PC (1Y9H1AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. My problem is that I cant seem to connect to my Bluetooth headphones and because it doesn't show anything on add a device. I tried reinstalling the drivers but it didn't work. If I use a dongle, it shows a driver error so then I need to uninstall the Bluetooth driver then I can use the dongle and it works fine. My laptop uses a "Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 5 combo driver" model. Please help.1.png2.png3.png

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Ishan____ 

You have to allow your headphones is discoverable first

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I did. It worked fine with the dongle. I didn't had to do anything. But with built in drivers nothing happens.Thank you.

HP Recommended

@Ishan____ 

Your machine has one of the following wifi adapter

Compatible with Miracast® devices
Turbo Lite WLAN SVTPIntegrated wireless options with dual antennas (M.2/PCIe)
Realtek RTL8822CE 802.11ac 2 × 2 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth® 5 (MU-MIMO supported)
Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 + Bluetooth 5 (non-vPro®) (802.11ax 2 × 2, MU-MIMO, supporting gigabit file transfer speeds)Integrated wireless options with single antenna (M.2/PCIe)
Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11ac 1 × 1 Wi-Fi + Bluetooth 4.2 (MU-MIMO supported)

Please check Device Manager to see which one.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

hey, I checked Device manager and I can't seem to find anything under the Bluetooth option except Inter(R) Wireless Bluetooth. and for network adapters, I can see Intel(R) wi-fi 6 AX200 160Hmz. Hope it gives an answer to your question. Thank you.

HP Recommended

I am waiting for your reply very eagerly. Thank u.

HP Recommended

@Ishan____ 

Pleae try the first one on the following link

https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/products/sku/189347/intel-wifi-6-ax200-gig/downloads.html

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.