cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Macaroniinapot
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Bluetooth connection issues

HP Recommended
Chromebook 14
Chrome OS

I am having issues with my chromebook connecting to my bluetooth devices. I opened my right corner bar earlier today and saw i could no longer see the bluetooth icon, and settings would not let me turn bluetooth on. I did 3 system refreshes, cleared cash and cookies, and did all the system updates I could. I can finally see my bluetooth logo and can turn it off and on, but the Chromebook does not see any pairing devices and therefore i cannot connect my devices. However, when I click on the search bar in settings and type in "pair" I can click on "pair device" with the bluetooth symbol next to the text and then my screen will show me my previous 2 paired devices. I cannot connect to them that way, but when i click on them they attempt to pair and fail. 

1 REPLY 1
Macaroniinapot
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can no longer connect to any devices at all 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation