Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv6
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I could not pair JBL Flip 3 to computer with Bluetooth. JBL told me that I need to install drivers A2DP and AVRCP, which I didn’t find in HP website.

Can you please send me these drivers or a reliable link to download them? Thanks

HP Pavilion dv6 - Windows 7 64 bit

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@lellobeaver

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the Bluetooth pairing with JBL speakers isn't working,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

Did you check if any other device works on your HP device via Bluetooth? 

Is the Bluetooth detecting any other device?

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Please try the steps recommended below.

• You have to un-pair (or disconnect ) the Flip from the first device.
  • Press the Start button on the JBL Flip, it will make a warning beep and turn on. The start button will glow blue.
  • Press the '+' and '-' buttons together, and press the 'Bluetooth' button on the JBL Flip, and keep pressed until the Bluetooth button starts blinking blue. Now the JBL Flip is in pairing mode and can be discovered by the new device.

If the issue still persists, please uninstall the Bluetooth driver on your PC and install the latest Bluetooth driver using HP support assistant.

• Go to windows desktop
  • Hold Windows key + Letter R key.
  • Run dialog box would open type devmgmt.msc
  • Device manager window will open.
  • Expand Bluetooth, Right click on the Bluetooth driver and click uninstall.

However, if other devices are being detected on the Bluetooth and yet the JBL speakers aren't,

please Contact JBL for further support.

Let me know how that pans out

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon,

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' as it would help the community gain more knowledge,

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.