Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-31-2016 09:47 AM
I have a old Pavilion DV6 3240Br and just upgraded to windows 10. Unfortunately, I can't find a driver for my system. HP says it won't develop drivers especifically for my device. It uses a broadcom 4313gn 802.11b/g/n wireless card. There is a driver (maybe from another notebook model) that works with this broadcom adapter in windows 10 x64 ?
Solved! Go to Solution.
07-31-2016 10:24 AM
The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the last driver Broadcom released for that model wlan card for W8...
22.214.171.124 Rev.A (12 Nov 2014)
Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit)
Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter.
Try manually installing the driver if the auto install doesn't work.
02-06-2019 08:41 AM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!
I work on behalf of HP