01-03-2018 01:59 PM
I've been having issues with the WiFi ever since I purchased the notebook, but lately it's been getting unbareable. Turning the wifi off and on, used to buy me some time early on, but now it has a hard time even connecting to the network, and when it does it ridiculously slow. Downloads at <3Mb/sec on a100+ MB/sec broadband service.
Is there another driver that would rectify this?
01-03-2018 02:14 PM
This is the latest W10 driver HP has for that model wifi card...
This package provides the Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers for supported notebook models running a supported operating system. Broadcom Wireless LAN drivers are required to enable the integrated Broadcom Wireless LAN adapter.
VERSION: 7.35.351.0 REV: A PASS: 1 EFFECTIVE DATE: October 25, 2016
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)