Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
F9J05UAR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Bonjour, 

Sa fait plusieurs jours que mon clavier ne fonctionne pas il est bloqué. J'ai effectué plusieurs mise à jour. Je ne sais pas le problème.  Microsoft dit que c'est un problème matériel. Et tout ce qu'il me propose ne fonctionne pas. Je suis perdu.

Cordialement 

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Bonjour, vous pouvez faire un clic droit sur "Ce PC", et "gérer". A gauche allez dans le "gestionnaire de périphériques" et double cliquez sur la section "claviers" pour voir ce qui s'y trouve. Faite un clic droit sur votre clavier pour "désinstaller le périphérique". Votre PC va vouloir redémarrer, faites OK. 

Si après le redémarrage il ne fonctionne toujours pas, nous pouvons faire un dernier test. Redémarrez le PC et tapez la touche F10 quand vous avez l'écran noir et le logo HP. Si vous avez accès au BIOS vous pouvez y tester votre clavier, si pas accès il s'agit en effet d'un problème matériel et vous devez probablement remplacer votre clavier. 

Hello, please right click on "computer" and clic to "manage". In left go to "devices manager" and duplicate clic on "keyboards" section to see inside. Right clic on your keyboard to "uninstall the device", your computer will ask you to reboot your PC, click "yes". 

If after reboot it is not working, you can make a last test. Reboot your PC, taping F10 key when you have the black screen and the HP logo. If you have access to your BIOS, you can try your keyboard into it. If it is not working, you need probably to replace your keyboard. 

If I have been answer to your question please accept it as a solution 🙂
I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Merci. 

Mais j'ai essayé la première solution. Mais sa n'a pas résolu le problème. 

Le test du clavier est bon 

Screenshot_20200214-110555.png

HP Recommended

Sous Windows aucune touche ne fonctionne?? Et lorsque vous êtes dans le BIOS vous arrivez à naviguer?? Avez vous un autre clavier à tester sous Windows, en USB?? 

In Windows any key working?? And when you are in your BIOS you can navigate?? Do you have an other keyboard to try in Windows (in USB)??

I am Expert from French Community, and I am doing my best to help you with your question.

HP Recommended

Oui Sous Windows aucune touche ne fonctionne. Oui lorsque je suis  dans le BIOS j'arrivez à naviguer.  Le clavier sous Windows, en USB ne fonctionne pas aussi.

Cordialement 

HP Recommended

Donc il s'agit bien d'un soucis de Windows. So it is been a Windows problem. 

Si vous redémarrez le PC en tapant F11, avez vous accès aux options de récupération?? Et pouvez vous tenter une restauration du PC à une date antérieure??

If you reboot your PC taping F11, do you have access to the Recovery options?? And can you try to recover your PC to a previous state?? 

HP Recommended

Ils disent que c'est matériel 

Suis perdu 

HP Recommended

Vous pouvez tester la restauration par F11 comme indiqué dans mon précédent message. 
You can try to restore by F11 same I have indicates in my precedent message. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.