cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
BabyK
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Connectivity Issues

HP Recommended
HP NOTEBOOK 15-AF112NR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just recently started using my laptop after almost a year. Now, it is unable to stay connected to wifi. I have updated the drivers I could find for network. Nothing seems to help. I uninstall/reinstall drivers constantly. The wifi may stay connected for 5 minutes before it disconnects and says unable to connect. When it will connect, it says no internet access. I do not know what to do at all. Any help is appreciated. 

1 REPLY 1
Echo_Lake
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,747 25,682 1,200 1,245
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BabyK

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I understand that you experiencing a connectivity issue with the HP computer. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation