Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
10-21-2020 10:35 AM
Product: hp Pavilion 15-cs0051
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi, My laptop gives me error message saying " Your DNS server might be unavailable ", this is under troubleshooting report, if some one could help me to resolve the issue please
1 REPLY 1
10-25-2020 12:02 PM
@ZakirBaqui The most effective method for fixing the issue with the DNS server being unavailable is to flush it using Command Prompt.
- Pull up the Run dialog by simultaneously pressing the Windows key and R key.
- Type cmd into the field and press Enter.
- In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
- Follow up by typing ipconfig /release and press Enter.
- Finally, type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
- Close out of the Command Prompt window and reboot your system.
P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us,
have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community