Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP MINI
Microsoft Windows Vista

I just rebooted the OS with vista and now my network wont work. I checked the details in the properties for the network controller and this is the instance path:

PCI\VEN_1814&DEV_5390&SUBSYS_1636103C&REV_00\4&26B64E64&0&00E1

Mind you, I did switch from win 7 OS, to Vista home 32bit.

Im also having driver issues with realtek RTL8101ETHERNET CONTROLLER. STRING FOR THAT IS:

PCI\VEN_10C&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_338D103C&REV_05\4&16E1F327&0&00E0

Ifyou could guide me to a set of drivers, you would be a great help.

NEEDLEZ

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need these drivers...

Wireless:

This package contains the driver installation package for the Ralink Wireless LAN Controllers in supported notebook models that are running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp56001-56500/sp56036.exe

Ethernet:  Download, unzip and run the setup application from the 6th file listed at the link below.

http://www.realtek.com.tw/Downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=13&PFid=5&Level=5&Conn=4&DownTy...

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.