01-03-2018 12:33 AM
I have 2 Questions
First, How can I disable Function Key on Pro Book 450 G5? Means F2 should work without pressing Fn for editing. I tried to search in Bios but could not find anything.
Second, My laptop shows "Limited Network" (Yellow Sign) after few minutes and then work again within few minutes. This process is repeated continuously. I have checked form others Laptops, there is not any issue in connection.
02-22-2018 12:16 PM
The action key feature is enabled at the factory. You can disable this feature by pressing and holding the fn key and the left shift key. The fn lock light will turn on. After you have disabled the action key feature, you can still perform each function by pressing the fn key in combination with the appropriate action key.
Hope this helps.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)