Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion g6 Notebook PC,
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Product no LX272EA#ABU

If I go to Uninstall a program I can find Bluetooth 6.5.0.2300

But if I search programs and files for Bluetooth from the windows icon I get get nothing.

Do I have Bluetooth?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Based off the model # you provided (LX272EA) it states it should have bluetooth options. However if you provide your wireless card we can tell you for sure if you are able to.

Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. .

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi:

What model wifi adapter does your notebook have?

The model wifi adapter determines if your notebook has built in bluetooth networking.

If you don't know, go to the device manager, click to expand the Network Adapters device manager category, and there you will find the name and model number of the wireless network adapter.

HP Recommended

Based off the model # you provided (LX272EA) it states it should have bluetooth options. However if you provide your wireless card we can tell you for sure if you are able to.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem. .

HP Recommended

Thank you.

It is Broadcom 4313GN 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi -Fi Adapter

HP Recommended

That card has dual capabilites for bluetooth and wireless connectivity.

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, that model wifi adapter is a combination wifi bluetooth card.

You may need to install the HP connection manager software, restart the PC and use the software to enable the bluetooth adapter.

This package provides the HP Connection Manager for the supportednotebook models and operating systems.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp54501-55000/sp54945.exe

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.