Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Hey. We meet again lol. So I changed my hard drive. And reinstalled windows and my wifi wasnt connecting to the laptop. So I connected my sole antenna from main to aux on the broadcom card. It solved the problem but after 30 min same problem happened. I again switched the antenna but nothint happened. Now what is the problem? Do I need a new wifi card?

HP Recommended

Hi:

It is hard to say, but I would think that you do need to replace the wifi card.

HP Recommended

ok Can I use an Atheros Qca9377 with my p100ne?

HP Recommended

You should be able to, but with one antenna, it isn't going to work right.

Probably no bluetooth if you connect the antenna to the main terminal.

HP Recommended

i dont care about bluetooth. I have bought a usb dongle for it. If I get qca9377 and attach antennae to the main, will my wifi work right? I solved that disconnectivity problem by updating drivers. But now my utorrent download speed is fine but my chrome download speed is just trash. How to solve this?

HP Recommended

Yes, the  qca9377 should work if you attach the antenna to the main terminal on the card.

I wouldn't be able to help you with why the chrome download speed is slow.

HP Recommended

Ok. So  basically will the qca9377 have overall better internet performance than the broadcom I currently have?

HP Recommended

It should.

It will have a max throughput of 433 MBPS on the 5.0 GHz wifi band with an AC router.

Your current card has a max throughput of 72 MBPS on the 2.4 GHz wifi band.

The qca9377 will have the same throughput on the 2.4 GHz wifi band as your current wifi card.

HP Recommended

I am just having network issues all over the place. Like it keeps going up and down. So paul, I think the best solution is for me to get a second antenna cable and get an Intel Ac 7260. Then ill get good wifi and bluetooth too. Will this work? And how hard will it be to add a second antenna?

HP Recommended

Hi:

Yes, adding a second wifi antenna should allow you to use the Intel 7260 AC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.